FAD-30 A/D Converter Series
The FAD-30 A/D is a highly accurate solution intended for both static and dynamic weighing tasks, Low level load cell analogue signals are converted into high resolution signal that can be processed by a suitable PLC or computer, Suitable for both unipolar and bipolar inputs. Available in a range of industrial bus systems – Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, ProfiNET, CANopen, Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherCAT, EtheNET/IP and Powerlink. Simple DIN rail mounting via the IP20 rated housing.
- DIN rail mounted enclosure to IP20
- 0.0015% accuracy
- 4 or 6 wire load cell connection
- Modbus, Profibus, ProfiNET, CANopen, EthernetTCP/IP, EtherCAT, EtherNET/IP and Powerlink bus options available
- Connection for up to 18 load cells with 1000Ω bridge resistance
- Conversion rate of 1600 measurements/sec
Universal Process Weighingsystems and process automation & control applications.