FAD-40 A/D Converter Series
The FAD-40 A/D is a highly accurate solution intended for both static and dynamic weighing tasks. Low level load cell analogue signals are converted into high resolution signal that can be processed by a suitable PLC or computer. It provides all of the functionality of the FAD-30 with the addition of 2 digital inputs/outputs and 1 configurable digital output. Suitable for both unipolar and bipolar inputs. Available in a range of industrial bus systems – Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, ProfiNET, CANopen and Ethernet TCP/IP. Simple DIN rail mounting via the IP20 rated housing.
- DIN rail mounted enclosure to IP20
- 0.0015% accuracy
- 4 or 6 wire load cell connection
- Modbus, Profibus, ProfiNET, CANopen and Ethernet bus options available
- Connection for up to 18 load cells with 1000Ω bridge resistance
- Conversion rate of 1600 measurements/sec
- 2 configurable I/O and 1 additional output facility
Universal Process Weighingsystems and process automation & control applications.