CC1W Wireless Load Cell
The model CC1W is revolutionary new wireless pump off control load cell. The CC1W utilizes the same design attributes as our established CC1 but eliminates the need for the cable connection.
The load cell is powered by a readily available D-cell battery that can power the unit for 12 – 18 months.
The technology behind the CC1W sets it apart from all wireless products currently available in the market. The primary advantage is an extremely low power consumption, which is able to deliver a continuous flow of data, high signal strength and a long battery life. In addition, the CC1W offers built-in position sensing capabilities, which is synchronized with the load measurement, eliminating the need for hall effect sensors or inclinometers.
The CC1W is made up of two parts, the load cell and a base unit.
- Capacity of 30 klb (13.6 t) & 50 klb(22.7 t)
- UL Approved Class 1, Div 1
- 100 readings per second
- Position sensing capability
- 12 - 18 month battery life
- High signal strength with encryption
- IP67 and rated for use in -70° to175°F (-55° to 80°C)
- Fatigue rated to a minimum 50,000,000 life cycle
Pump monitoring systems (POC / polished rod load cell).