FAA-28 Analogue Amplifier
Economic and yet highly accurate, the FAA-28 analogue amplifier is designed for a wide variety of applications in the process weigh and process automation industries. The FAA-28 has 6 wire loadcell connection programmable selectable output modes with rotary switches for set up and calibration, programmable 9 step filtering and electronic calibration with connection to PC via the RS232 port. Capable of handling up to 18 load cells of 1100Ω bridge resistance.
- Load cell excitation5 VDC for up to 8 load cells á 350 Ω. or 18 load cells á 1100 Ω. (min.43 Ω)
- 6 and 4 wire load cell connection
- Analogue output 0…20mA, 4…20 mA, 0…10VDC or 0…5VDC
- 9 programmable digital filter
- Set up and calibration via rotary switches
- Preadjusted instrument for calibration with PLC
- Power supply12…28 V DC
- DIN-rail mounting, IP20
Universal Process Weighing systems and process automation & control applications.