Typical applications for a load pin extend across a wide array of industries. They include crane and hoist load/condition monitoring (where they often get referred to as a crane load cell) as well as numerous applications in the fields of safety, industrial measurement, and mobile machinery.
Our typical load cell pin features the following:
- Stainless steel construction
- Potted (IP67 protection class) or hermetically sealed (IP68 protection class)
- Rated output of 0.5 – 1.5 mV/V
- Accuracy of 0.5 – 5%
- Rated capacities ranging between 1t and 10 t
- Supplied with or without integrated electronics
Here at Flintec we can design and manufacture bespoke load pins to suit your specifications. For more information on our custom load pin solutions, please contact us.