VR1 hand-held indicator
The VR1 is a portable, hand-held indicator that connects to load cells and strain gauges. It offers a convenient way to monitor and calibrate your device in the field, running on battery power and offering exceptionally high resolution.
The device features a tactile six-button interface, with functions that include:
- Range Selection
- Display Hold/Freeze
- Gross/Net indication selection
- Peak Hold selection
- Trough Hold selection
- Shunt Cal check
The indicator’s microprocessor is designed to interface with any full bridge sensor with an output sensitivity of up to 50mV/V. Bridge resistances from 85Ω upwards can be used with the VR1. The indicator can drive up to four strain gauge bridges.
The VR1 is lightweight and small, with a water-resistant enclosure.
- 7-digit LCD display Microprocessor based
- Single-pass calibration (direct mV/V) with dual range for values such as kg and lb
- TEDS enabled
- Powered by 2xAA batteries (battery life of up to 450h)
- Drive up to 4x strain gauge bridges Compact and lightweight (250g) Environmental protection to IP65
General test & measurement, silo weighing, process weighing.