FAA-27 Analog Förstärkare
Economic and yet highly accurate, the FAA-27 analogue amplifier is designed for a wide variety of applications in the process weigh and process automation industries. Additional features to the FAA-26, the FAA-27 has programmable selectable output modes with rotary switches for set up and calibration, adjustable filtering and electronic calibration with connection to PC via the RS232 port. Capable of handling up to 12 load cells of 1000Ω bridge resistance.
- DIN rail mounted
- polyamide housing to IP20
- 0.01% accuracy
- 4 wire load cell connection
- 0 – 20mA, 4-20mA current output selectable
- 0 – 5VDC, 0 – 10VDC voltage output selectable
- Calibration and set up by rotary switched
- RS232 for PC connection
Universal Process Weighingsystems and process automation & control applications.