Sensor de Fuerza de bajo perfil AP5 (1 - 10kg)
Perform highly accurate measurements of compression forces with ease by utilising the simple mounting arrangement and the central load introduction facility.
Full-bridge, bonded foil strain gauge technology provides excellent long-term stability and ensures high performance even in applications requiring over 1 million load cycles.
Optional amplified output signal is available along with a range of cable types, cable lengths and connectors. As an additional aid to system integrators, the AP5 can be supplied as a TEDS (transducer electronic data sheet) enabled smart transducer. This feature provides an on board memory chip storing manufacturing and calibration data.
- High accuracy ± 0.1%
- Low profile design
- Very low capacity
- Simple 3 point mounting system
- Compression force measurement
- Aluminium sensor with stainless steel covers
- Compensated temp. -15°C to + 71°C
- Environmental protection to IP40
- Test & measurement tasks
- Calibration of assembly machinery