CC1 / CC1B Compression Load Cell (30K lbs & 50K lbs)
The CC1 family of compression load cells are primarily designed for use as polished rod (pump off control) sensors in oil and gas pumping applications. Full stainless steel construction and hermetically sealed, the CC1 can withstand the harsh environments associated with pumping systems ensuring long term stability and fault free operation. A range of output are available, comprising of analogue mV/V and 4-20mA. ATEX certification is available.
- Capacities of 30Klb and 50Klb
- All stainless steel construction
- Environmental Protection IP68 with complete hermetic sealing
- Traceable calibration in accordance with NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- CC1 – mV/V output with standard 6-pin MOLEX connector
- CC1B – 4-20mA output with optional Amphenol Connector Type
MIL-DTL-5015 type connector
Pump monitoring systems (POC / polished rod load cell).