- Flintec is committed to protecting your private information when using Flintec’s services
- Flintec has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web site at URL: www.flintec.com
- Any information that you provide us with, whether it be business or personal information (such as your name or address), cannot be seen by third parties.
- This site may at times contain links to other, third party Web sites; Flintec Group AB and its subsidiaries are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- This privacy statement is not presented as a legally binding contract.
What information do we collect or use?
There are sections in our Web site where we may ask you to register in order to gain access to high value documents, or to be able to download various items, or to make contact with Flintec. Any information you provide will remain secured by Flintec Group AB. Under no circumstances will it be sold or rented to any third party. Flintec may, however, use your contact information to send you any information you have specifically requested or any other information or news about our company and services. Your details maybe used in an aggregated form for marketing analysis of our Web site traffic.
In addition to any personal information you may provide, Flintec Group AB may, on occasion use software or other tools that enable the collection of relevant technical information, for example the IP address (Internet protocol) (IP), the operating system deployed on your computer, the browser used for access, various traffic patterns, as well as the address of any referring Web sites. Flintec Group AB always traces how a visitor arrives at the Flintec Web site, however it is not possible to and we will not attempt to gather information about other sites that have been visited prior to landing at www.flintec.com
How we may use your personal information?
Flintec may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use the site without repeatedly entering passwords or logins.
- To provide information or services that you have requested.
- To help us manage our content to ensure it is relevant and appropriate to you.
- To alert you to company news, product upgrades, other updated information and new products and services from Flintec Group AB.
- To use the IP address and device identifier to identify the location of users, so that you can then be contacted by the correct area representative.
What is a ‘cookie’?
Cookies are a common Internet technology that assign a unique identification to your computer and store the detail on only YOUR computer’s hard drive via a facility in your Web browser.
Cookies are used on this site. They are used to keep track of the information you have given us during your visits to the site. The cookie stored on your computer is simply a numeric identifier that we use to identify you as you move around the site and so you can retrieve information you have previously sent to our server. You can set your internet browser not to accept cookies, for further information visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk
What about links on your site?
- Flintec Group AB may, periodically, provide links on our site that direct to external, third party Web sites.
- We have no control over the content other sites, nor the usage of information they gather.
- We recommend that you always review the privacy policies at any third party sites you visit; they may not follow the same policies as us.
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
- The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Access to your information and deletion
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will use reasonable efforts consistent with our legal duty to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
Protecting your information
Flintec is committed to protecting your information. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy and ensure proper use of information, we have employed physical, technical and administrative processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Retention of personal information
Flintec will only keep your personal information for:
i) As long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was intended,
ii) The purposes of performing or fulfilling a contractual obligation with the organisation you represent
iii) As long as required by law.
International Transfer of Data
In the process of providing services to you, we may transfer information that we collect to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. By using the Website or providing information to Flintec Group AB, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Data from a minor under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 years old, please do not send any information to Flintec Group AB, as any information received will be removed.
This site gives users the following options to discontinue receiving future communications or to access, change or delete any personal information, by any of the following means:
- Send an e-mail to our client services team indicating your request.
- In writing to: Client Services, Flintec AB, Badhusgatan 12, 72215 Vasteras, Sweden, Tel. +46 21 120 155, Fax +46 21 130 945