Mechanical Application Parts for Compression Load Cells
Type 66-20 Weigh Module
Flintec's ruggedised weighing modules are tough enough to withstand earthquakes.
The type 66-20 weigh module has been designed for use in food and pharmaceutical applications. The electro-polished, all stainless steel construction and hygienic design is ideally suited for CIP (Clean-in-Place) and SIP (Sterilization-in-Place) environments.
The weigh module provides system integrators with a uniform, compact and economical solution across a wide range of load cell capacities from 500 kg through to 30 000 kg.
- Designed for Q50 compression disk load cells
- Material: alloy steel (1.0443), plated; alternatively electro-polished stainless steel
- Capacities 0.5 t . . . 30 t
- Low profile design
- Easy to install
- Especially designed for hopper and tank weighing
- With integrated lift off protection
- Load cell replacement requires minimum lifting height